Saturday 27 October 2012
1. I have final exams coming up and study is taking over my life >_< I really hope I can do well ;_;
^ possibly the last dinner out before exams. SUSHI!!!!!!!!!
2. I’ve been very good since HK and in one whole month I’ve only purchased 2 tops. Geek T shirt and the stripy shirt I’m wearing underneath it- both from TOPSHOP
3. absolutely love my new panda bento box set that I bought from HK but I can’t bear to use them >_<!
that’s all for now =) x
Tuesday 11 September 2012
I’m back from Hong Kong… >_<
well whoever reads this blog… just a few photos to some up my trip..
ate a whole lot of yummy food…
Redecorated iphone with PANDA!
met Chubbi and Domo ^_^
bleached the ends of my hair!
was this close to 2PM. as they got into their bus. Pic of Chansung ^_^
bought a whole lot of panda stuff… ( and more…)
Panda notebook and pen for uni.
panda bread mould =]
and more shopping.. moustache, ACE, M&M and Batman ring ^^
and finally..My panda birthday cake!!! =]
Thursday 7 June 2012
bought this panda print vest from ASOS! it’s on sale too!
actual item: close up: Panda print !!
^ picture with flash – pinky coral colour
That’s the colour it looks in real life, but for some reason when I don’t use flash, my camera makes it look more yellow! (I need a new one..) but you get the idea.
love it.it’s nice and light, will be wearing it in summer yay !
hmm now just some random recent pics:-
panda goodies from HK ^^ ty L&C. I can’t wait to eat the panda biscuit thing, but also don’t want to eat it >_<
the weather was super hot here just last week. I miss it. Hope it comes back soon. BBQ everyday!
my mum’s mango cake ^^
and I decorated this cake!! =] can you guess who it is? ^^
Thanks for visiting :)
Sunday 20 May 2012
hello, just an explanation on the panda swiss roll. (not an actual recipe here because it’s easier if you have some knowledge on how to make swiss roll, or else you can find any swiss roll recipe online and adapt accordingly!)
yes I made this ! ^^ the panda faces are embedded into the actual ‘cake’ part. not in any way painted on.
basically you need to colour the Swiss roll batter before you cook it. Then draw on the design onto greaseproof paper, cook for 1 minute in the oven using the black first, then the white, then finally filling the whole thing with green (pandan flavour) and then baking it all together. *i.e. you need to cook each colour separately so that they don’t mix*
E.g. my freehand panda drawings- drawn using batter in a piping bag. this pic was after I had cooked the black for 1 min, then added the white batter on top.( so that the colours don’t mix). Then you add the entire green batter on top and cook as normal.
ok so time for some random recent pics!
I put some studs on this denim dress :)
studs from ebay. Dress from HK.
I also tried out StyleSuzi’s trick on getting instant ombré hair. Get some coloured hair spray from a drug store and spray it on XD. Only really good for testing out colours and seeing if this style is what you really want, before you go for the real thing.
nommy fat free frozen yoghurt ^^
fanta grape is so good :)
Top I got from Yesstyle with a big collar ^^
And finally I got this shirt from River Island :) I love Dark green.
Thanks for visiting. feel free to follow me on instagram
Thursday 26 April 2012
So I said I would post up a mini haul of what I bought with my 50,000won voucher for Gmarket! unfortunately it actually doesn’t add up to much once you count the overseas delivery! but still, I got these for free <3
1. So as you can see from the stock photos, I get so easily sucked in by how nice the photo looks. I mean the chocolate doesn’t come with it but I saw the pictures and I just had to have it!
It’s a phone ‘pluggy’ that goes into a 3.5mm earphone socket.
Is it a Lion king or a Panda? you decide. It looked panda enough for me to buy it xP
What I got:
Really good quality, exactly as the photos, minus the chocolates and the artificial sparkles! but it actually does sparkle in real life!
pic with my phone:
2. Denim shirt with Sheer black sleeves
This shirt was also the same as the stock photo, (the colour here looks slightly different but it’s the lighting effect).
It’s a little wide though, I expected it to be smaller since asian things are normally really small. This shirt feels really baggy and wide. I may need to get my sewing machine out and fix it.
Overall I’m happy because it was a nice gift from gMarket!
Until next time =]
pic from my instagram @ epued
Monday 16 April 2012
hello! Been a while again…just some updates…
1. I won TOP bloggers award from G market! I’m more happy that BIGBANG are on the same page as my username. ^___^
2. I also got a 50000 won voucher to spend and have already spent it. Mini Haul post to come later. =] Thinking of shopping.. I bought yet another pair of shorts from TOPSHOP.
^ pics taken with Fisheye Iphone lens.
3. Again I’ve been so busy with Uni and just life in general so I have been posting to Instagram instead of blogging! Follow me @epued or just watch me steal pictures from there and put them on here…
My panda Easter egg!!
4. Finally I have found a panda emoji/emoticon. Who knew it existed?? For some reason it can only be viewed on smartphones!
that’s all for now =]x