Saturday, 17 January 2015

Virtual Wardrobe

Hi everyone. So about three weeks ago I started a new Instagram account for an organised outfit diary, as far too many days I will say 'I have nothing to wear'. I would encourage you to do the same too!


If you're interested please follow me @WHATPANDAWEARS

And for my personal - food/puppy/panda pics @epued

P.S. Just want to say a big thank you to the few that were reading my blog from the start and are still here! Much love to you all and thank you for leaving comments to let me know. Also, if anyone is interested in doing a blog swap please say so :) snail mail is the best!

Thanks guys ^_^ 

5 comments:

  1. Pengen yang lebih seru ...
    Ayo kunjungi www.asianbet77.com
    Buktikan sendiri ..

    Real Play = Real Money

    - Bonus Promo Red Card pertandingan manapun .
    - Bonus Mixparlay .
    - Bonus Tangkasnet setiap hari .
    - New Produk Sabung Ayam ( minimal bet sangat ringan ) .
    - Referal 5 + 1 % ( seumur hidup ) .
    - Cash Back up to 10 % .
    - Bonus Royalty Rewards setiap bulan .

    untuk Informasi lebih jelasnya silahkan hubungi CS kami :
    - YM : op1_asianbet77@yahoo.com
    - EMAIL : asianbet77@yahoo.com
    - WHATSAPP : +63 905 213 7234
    - WECHAT : asianbet_77
    - SMS CENTER : +63 905 209 8162
    - PIN BB : 2B4BB06A / 28339A41

    Salam Admin ,
    http://asianbet77.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, Ani
    I haven't seen you update blog. please update more often ur blog xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looks are always great! So stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the way you rock that leather jacket. Great post. Love Richard Butler Creagh

    ReplyDelete

every comment makes me smile ^^