Tuesday 13 September 2011

Geo Tear Brown Circle lens review

Hi everyone ! Another circle lens review! These were sent to me by Mukuchu. I chose these ones because I thought the design was nice. They are supposed to give you a teary eyed effect.
SAM_3722e
Diameter:14mm Comfort ★★★★☆ (geo lens always seem to be more comfortable than EOS in my opinion)
SAM_3739
^pictures in natural sunlight
SAM_3737
The black ring gives a subtle enlargement
SAM_3732e
pictures with flash
SAM_3743e
loving these lenses ^^ they are special but natural looking =] can be worn for any occasion and are comfortable too.
as for the tear-ness: it doesn’t really make you look like you’re teary but it gives you a slight glint in your eyes!
p.s it’s my birthday and I just opened my first present! I love it so much XD but will have to blog it later ^^ x

13 comments:

  1. Are those seriously your natural lashes? *shoots self* -__-" Why am I so unlucky from nature's side of things? Dammit. Anyway, I love the lenses : D They're super natural!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh happy birthday ;D <3
    andd these lenses look really naturall on youu ;o
    lovee itt ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaw very pretty :) ur such a cutie! happy birthday and enjoy ur day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BDAY <3

    these lenses look so sweet and natural =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow~ these lenses look so great and natural!! =) Happy birthday pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! Love that shiny effect of those lenses!!

    & HAPPY BIRTHDAY ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty lenses <3 Definitely! I think GEO lenses are the comfiest out of all the different brands I've tried so far.. i wonder what their secret is.. Anyways, they look gorgeous.. gives you a little sparkle in your eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY!
    And I agree! I much prefer GEO lenses over EOS in terms of comfort! And these definitely look gorgeous on you <33

    ReplyDelete
  9. they are super natural and pretty! happy birthday ani! still need that IV help from ya hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!

    <33 Rena

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy belated birthday dear!

    hope u had loads of presents and fun!! :D

    you look lovely here, love how the lenses make your eyes big and kawaii :D

    ReplyDelete

every comment makes me smile ^^